Type of Employment
Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Engineering or Equivalent
- Responsible for the financial aspects of assigned engineering projects, coordinating and adjusting the work effor with colleagues to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within allocated budget
- Able to handle facility projects, starting with development of the initial project design concept, development of a project plan (including identification of staffing reqiorements and preparation of project shcedule), execution of project (management of resources with constraints of project budget and schedule), and culminating with management of bid and construction phase engineering service support.
- Maintain regular and constructive communication within clients and project team colleagues
- Will handle the design and execute the works according to the given design by utilizing the scheduled manpower and equipment within pre-decided and agreed time frame.
- Purchase order scope development
- Efficient procurement of materials
- Shops drawings review and approval
- Technical approval for any item to be purchased
- Project Close out in ints entirety
- Perform post-construction cist review and reporting
- Ensure that project is delivered on time, within budget and are achieving the required benefits
- Responsible for other tasks assigned by HOD
- Following PACT Policies and Procedures