Type of Employment
Based on Experience
Max 1 Month
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Prepare and analyse costing for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.